How to apply
Apply to Education
Our positions for teachers, Aboriginal language teachers and administrators are posted online using the Apply to Education service, and applications must be submitted online. If you have any questions about applying online, please contact Apply to Education Customer Service:
How to apply online
Click on Yukon teacher, aboriginal language teacher or administrators jobs
Select a position you are interested in and click to view details of the posting
- To apply, hit “Apply Now” button at bottom of posting.
- You will need to fill out Register/Log-in to create an account and send an online application. There are no fees to apply to Yukon Education.
- Only online applications will be considered.
- Current Yukon Education employees should register as an external candidate, as this is the only option. The Staffing Protocol still applies.
- Once you have created your account you can save job searches and upload unlimited supporting documents to complete your application portfolio.
To log in to your account, click here.
Candidates are screened for each position by applying the following:
Only the applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Selection of successful candidates
Candidates are assessed on
- skills and abilities
- personal suitability
After all factors are considered, the most suitable candidate is selected. If you have questions about our recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact us. See contact information below.
Yukon Government Employment Opportunities - jobs under the Yukon Employees Union Collective Agreement at the Department of Education are found on the Yukon Government website.